Covid 19 Statement
Health & Safety Precautions
Our thoughts are with all of the people who have been impacted or are still being impacted by Coronavirus. We are closely monitoring the updates from UK Government - Public Health England and striving to ensure that we meet or exceed all guidance.
The health and safety of you and our employees is our highest priority so here are some of the steps that we are taking in order to ensure our joint safety:
- If an employee is symptomatic with Covid 19 they will self-isolate and we will cancel/refund or rearrange a booking.
- If you exhibit any Covid 19 symptoms and are self isolating we will cancel/refund or rearrange a booking.
- We will wear disposable gloves and a face covering when entering and leaving your marina and accessing the pontoon where your boat is moored and as much as is practicable when performing our hull scrub service.
- We will use 70% alcohol hand sanitiser before and after performing our service.
- We will maintain a 2m distance from you and respect social distancing advice.
- We will minimise hand contact with your boat and fenders or ask you to reposition fenders for us.
- We won't accept offers of tea and coffee so mugs are not shared and we won't enter your boat cabin even if invited (for example during periods of heavy rain).
- We will only accept payments for our services in advance and through this website.
- We will maintain a list of clients visited and help with UK Government test, track and trace processes if we are contacted.